Are you happy?
Nothing like being direct, and getting to the crux of the matter, and it could be the reason why you responded to our post – so what I am going to do now is explain more about our business briefly, there is plenty more online for you to browse and digest.
First up, what do we do?
Utility Warehouse is a discount club. It delivers savings across a range of services everyone uses, and that is what makes it so special, since people and businesses do not need to be taught how to use the services and products. For that reason alone, the stickability of the business means it grows and grows.
For example my very first customer, signed up on the 21st November 1997, is still a customer today – it means I have been paid over 200 times for 45 minutes work. So far that one customer has earned me over £1,000. The services they use include phone lines, broadband, mobile, gas and electricity.
They have also referred me to a number of their friends and family too.
Does this make me happy? You bet.
Further they use what is called a CashBack card, which means they spend money in one of our 40 odd partner stores, and receive a discount off their full bill – it makes their money go further.
Does that make my customer happy? You bet.
I still receive commission on the full spend, so I do not lose out.
So what I have described here is a total win-win for both the customer and the distributor.
Secondly, why has this success occurred? So, please read on …………..
There are many reasons, why the distributors, such as myself have ensured the success of the business, and I list a few more here:
- Recession proof – everyone wants to save money during the good times & the bad
- Hours to suit individual needs – part or full time, so can be added to a core business
- FREE local on-going training, plus product focused training & online training
- Products and services that are second to none, and easy to promote
- Regular increasing income with payment every month without fail
- Low once only qualification criteria (just three customers and you can be your first)
- On-line shopping mall, internet services, including a range of broadband packages.
- Number One CashBack deal in the UK
- A caring and very supportive management structure
- Product enhancement – the company does not stand still
- FREE calls to UK numbers for members
- Voted the Number One company in Europe
- Company car plans for everyone that wants to qualify
- Market share target of 10%, which equates to over 2,400,000 customers
- Share options – and the shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Year end turnover and profits – up again
- Fantastic promotions – family and luxury holidays
- Annual and quarterly conferences
- Recognition – it is hugely surprising how little thanks is seen in day to day jobs.
- 21st century business utilising tablets and Apps to help you grow your income.
So why join The Utility Warehouse and become a business partner? Here are a number of very good reasons, but only you will know which ones apply and motivate you:
- Your pay rise this year was smaller than expected or non-existent, as for next year? Don’t ask!
- You are on Zero Hour contracts
- You are under employed
- Protection against job insecurity
- Getting married with all the related costs that brings
- New family member
- Buying a flat or house or a bigger one
- Extra money for a holiday
- Pay off bills and/or higher mortgage
- Top up your pension
- More comfortable lifestyle
- Entrepreneurial talent
- Income for life
- Always wanted my own business
- Want time freedom – freedom to choose
- Flexible approach to income creation
And these are also some of the reasons, why people will join you in this business too.
How do you get started and become a business partner?
Basically you will get a company and a business in a box for less than a £2-00 per week including Vat investment for 12 months (renewals are £3-00 per month thereafter). The Opportunity website www.future-biz.co.uk will explain more. Setting up a business from scratch will usually cost several hundred if not thousands of pounds, so to get one for £100 is quite an achievement and this investment comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.
Included within this 60 day period will be a number of targets, the first of which will be to get three customers (you will be your own first customer) and this will put some money in your pocket and build towards the first bonus of up to £1000 – potentially growing to £3,000 in your first year. I will be explain exactly how this works and the residual income on top too, when we next speak – please do make a note to ask me.
As I explained The Utility Warehouse provide the individual or company with massive savings on their present spending. So, in return for securing their business, you will be paid a bonus of up to £50 for each new customer plus ongoing commissions based on what they spend and likewise of your teams’ distributors customers as well.
The Utility Warehouse is a powerful and unique player in the market, but only you can decide what you want from the company. Tell me what it is, and the team and I will help you get there. Very importantly I am looking for people who want to take control of their future – are you that sort of person?
Equally importantly it is an award winning company and recognised as so by for example Which? magazine – this is third party and independent recognition.
Further the company doesn’t sit still – it is always looking to improve, and presently is building a new headquarters, three times the size of the present one to support the record growth being delivered by the network. Hugely important to note this is a UK based business in every way – nothing goes offshore.
You will have questions and that is good, and I will have questions too, and the first of those will be: What do you want to achieve now and in the future?
This is probably the most important question that can ever be asked and relates as to whether you are happy, so here’s a flow diagram to help you.
A flow diagram to help you make a decision
Am I happy? Yes, most certainly, because I see people join our business with and without the necessary skills to become successful; they follow our training and benefit from the support we provide; they grow as people and benefit financially over one, two, three or more years, and when ready they duplicate their success.
There is no corporate ladder here – just a very wide staircase, where we climb side by side at our own pace. Some climb faster, others take longer – that is fine.
This is a business like no other, and I have worked with some of the biggest and smallest around – you make friends for life with Utility Warehouse.
Is this business for you?
I have no idea yet …….. so please visit www.future-biz.co.uk and enter your details in the boxes on the front page, and then let’s have a conversation and see how it goes from there.
I am ready to have that conversation, are you?
PS How happy would you like to be?
Filed under: Case Studies, Opportunity, Working from Home | Tagged: Combyne Group, extra income, Happiness, more business, Opportunity, Plan B, second job, third job, Utility Warehouse, Work from Home, Zero Hours contracts | 1 Comment »